Information For Practitioners
Remove the hassle and financial burden of financing your clients’ legal disbursements.
- Minimise your bank overdraft.
- Reduce your interest costs.
- Enable you to invest your money into expanding the practice.
- Greater cash flow and overall profitability.
- Does not involve any intrusive employment or income checks
How does it work?
- Legal Funding Australia will assess your request to become a panel solicitor firm and approve an overall credit facility for your firm’s disbursements.
- Loan applications are between Legal Funding Australia and your client(s).
- The application process is straight forward and you decide which disbursements to fund.
- When required, the practice requests either the full drawing or part drawing of an approved loan.
- Funding of approved loans will be processed within two business days.
- No repayments are due until settlement of the matter.
- Full repayment of the loan occurs directly from settlement proceeds.
Approved applications are processed within 24 hours.
How do I apply?
If you would like to apply to Legal Funding Australia to become a preferred legal provider, simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org